A robe is generally used after or before bathing. To avoid getting your clothes wet in the shower or to save them from getting dirty, people tentatively choose bathrobes for daily use. They are usually lightweight and generally comes for every age group. Some also come as unisex bathrobe which can be commonly used by both, male and female.
They are usually made up of terry cloth, cotton, and polyester. The robes soaks a large amount of water in it, mostly terry cloth robe. They have higher tendency to absorb water. Towels are made of this fabric mostly. Polyester fabrics are a mixture of cotton fabrics as well.
There are varieties of Bathrobes out there on the market. To select from them, here are some best tips for you to choose the best suitable one for you:
- 100 % cotton fabric bathrobes are present. It absorbs water fully but the only disadvantage it has is, It shrinks after one or to wash. Which as a customer people don’t prefer much.
- Polyester Bathrobes are good, they do not shrink after washing. But they absorb less water as compares to pure cotton fabrics.
- Terry cloth robe is made for this purpose. It absorbs water properly and doesn’t shrink as other fabrics.
- Satin and silk are also available but they are mostly used for a fancy purpose. To wear in the bedroom or over the bikini.
- Velour fabric is also used for this but mostly not purely this purpose.
Choices are there for you but read the description before buying any item. Try to go for reviews as well. It helps a lot, more than we accept. Fabrics are there to serve their purposes and they cannot be used for other needs. For example, A woolen fabric is not used in summer seasons. Similarly, a terry cotton fabric is used to serve this purpose. People mostly use it to rub out the water from their body. It works accordingly without any deadlock. You can use it after bathing, near swimming area, inside the bathroom etc. without worrying yourself about getting wet accidently.
Marketers have used certain tactics in selling strategies. You just have you keep an eye on the detail and you are good to buy the perfect Bathrobes. You will get options in nearby shops and online too. Read the proper fabric details and material details. Don’t get confused between mixed and pure fabrics. You can opt either of them depending on your usability.